Levitate Media is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic growing team. The ideal candidate has B2B marketing experience, specifically surrounding SEO, inbound and outbound marketing. This person will provide input on marketing strategy, while also rolling up their sleeves and being hands-on with developing and executing programs and content.
We’re looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and makes decisions to directly impact the growth of the company. This person is confident in their abilities, highly resourceful, a self-starter, and has an “if I don’t know I’ll figure it out” attitude.
This person should be:
- A strategic thinker/idea person who can dually consider both tactics and potential
- A flexible brainstormer; someone who can bounce and develop ideas back and forth from inception to execution, weighing a variety of inputs and ideas
- A self-starter who can assist with marketing tasks, competently, strategically, and without repeated oversight.
- Foster a close partnership with the Director of Marketing to develop and implement marketing initiatives that support growth.
- Assist in the execution of our digital marketing strategy including: inbound marketing (SEO/SEM), email marketing, social media, and paid social.
- Implement specialized techniques that encourage trusted websites to link back to our website.
- Help grow email newsletter list and social media followers organically.
- Analyze Data/ Reports to assess marketing success and evaluate places for improvement
- Client marketing relations, including referral program, review seeking and social permissions
- General management of social media channels & posting calendar based on strategy and content plan, including content development, reporting & potential lead capture forms development
- Tool development, including guides both employee and client-facing
- Execution of newsletter draft and edits as well as tactics for subscriber increase
- Assist in identifying content holes, seeking out engaging/relevant material, helping to edit content post creation, including link and keyword opportunities, deciphering what workflows to best integrate with, then capturing metrics
- General Marketing execution assistance, including editing, sourcing, researching, problem-solving, connecting to third parties as needed, data analysis, and reporting
- Growth Marketing experience
- SEO and PPC experience preferred
- Experience working in marketing automation platforms preferred
- Highly creative and excellent in writing, but also process and data-driven in decision-making.
- Meticulous attention to detail and eye for quality.
- Strong work ethic and with the ability to aggressively prioritize the things that have the biggest impact
Levitate Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Remote positions can be located anywhere within the United States.