Levitate is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Creative Director to join our team. This role has a blend of functions including creative direction, project management, creating pitches, internal branding/marketing, and recruitment. This is a 100% remote role, has an open vacation policy and there is an opportunity to earn commissions as part of the total compensation package.
We are ideally looking for an Associate Creative Director or similar who has either worked with a larger agency or has experience working for another production company. Our company focuses primarily on animation and live-action projects from midsize and enterprise clients and this role could also work in other mediums outside of the video space. Creative direction experience in the high-end animation and 3D space is a plus.
The salary will be a mix of a base and commissions for projects the Creative Director would manage. We estimate that the OTE (On-target earnings) for this role to be between $85,000-$100,000 in the first year.
- 30% Creative Direction on Various Animation and Live-Action Projects
- 20% Spec / Concepting / Creative Brief Building to win new business
- 10% Oversee Recruitment of Associates (Animators / Designers / Copywriters / Motion Designers / Editors)
- 5% Levitate Internal Content Development
- The ability to facilitate a project with multiple steps from conception to delivery and measure success considering the relative costs and benefits.
- Strong relationship skills in order to work cross-functionally and leverage different departments to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to review creative work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams and production managers
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, copywriters, photographers, and videographers
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- After Effects (Plus)
- Premiere (Plus)
- A Bachelor’s in Marketing or related discipline preferred; a degree from a four-year college is preferred.
- The ability to learn quickly, prioritize and work under pressure, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Experience creating client pitches and proposals to win business
- High attention detail and grammar skills
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of video development work
- Excellent project management and scheduling skills
Levitate Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Remote positions can be located anywhere within the United States.